NBNSCOE Alumni Association
Prof. P. B. Lagdive
(Central Alumni Coordinator)
Holistic development of students and teachers is what we believe in and work for. We strive to achieve this by imbibing an unique value system, transparent work culture, excellent academic and physical environment conducive to learning, creativity & technology transfer. Our mandate is to generate, preserve and share knowledge for developing a vibrant Society.
With this notion,Sinhgad Institutes was established in 1993 under the able and dynamic leadership of Prof. M. N. Navale. N. B. NavaleSinhgad College of Engineering is involved for inculcating the overall dimensions among the modern technocrats, through transformation in technical education and research.
Every year, batch of youngsters with dreams to scale great heights enters this esteemed institution and steps out into the corporate world. Brimming with confidence and nurturing lofty ambitions, they bid farewell to NBNSCOE carrying along memories that they would cherish forever. We believe, Our beloved alumni, who are undergone the transformation through our innovative approach would surely grow in stature and stand in future as role models worth emulation.
No doubt,Our best wishes are always with them.
With this website link,also facebook page,facebook group and linkedIn profile,we,all along with our alumni are strengthening the link of our alumni with their alma mator,also giving them a platform to interact and regroup and ultimately, completing the circle of Sinhgad Family.
Also,we are glad to let you know the marks those our alumni would make for themselves and for their alma mator.
NAA Official Logo
NBNSCOE alumni association was registered on 16th Oct,2015 with Registration no.MH-731/2015 under Society Act of Maharashtra Government(Society Registration Act, 1860)and with name ’NBNSCOE Alumni Association’.
Association body is having total nine members with Our Campus Director,Hon. Mr.Sanjay S. Navale, as President,Our Principal,Dr.S. D. Nawalesir,as Vice- President.Association body also includes four First batch alumni from different branches as member of body.
At the time of completion of formalities regarding Leaving Certificate, Our Passing out student become a lifetime member of NBNSCOE Alumni Association with paying 1000/- registration fees and completing other formalities.This collected fund of NBNSCOE Alumni Association is used to conduct various events and activities under NBNSCOE Alumni Association.
While telling About NAA Logo Meaning, The Word Alumni is highlighted as this logo is heartily dedicated to association of all Alumni of NBNSCOE,Solapur.The Sign Meshed with letter ‘A’ of word ‘Alumni’ is holding the word ‘NBNSCOE’.This signifies that our esteemed alumni with foundation education from NBNSCOE is growing in their career graph and trying to take our institute’s name more higher and higher.They are indirectly boosting the reputation of Institutes with their increasing their career graph,as they are supposing that institute has provided them all those platforms,facilities which made them to improve their personality and skills.
The Hand in Hand Shaped lines indicates the strong bound between Alumni and their Alma-mater.This binding is strong enough not to broken easily and will continue till the point of eternity.
We know the power of unity or togetherness. Single being can’t do the things which can be done by union, association. So,finally,the caption ‘Tie up to Fly up’ is addressing to alumni to tie up with their alma-mater, get together and fly up to achieve their ambitions.
Features of NBNSCOE Alumni Association
- NBNSCOE alumni association was registered on 16th Oct,2015 with Registration no.MH-731/2015 under Society Act of Maharashtra Government and with name ’NBNSCOE Alumni Association’. (Hereafter,NAA)
- UG & PG graduating students use to register NAA as Lifetime Member at the time of completing Leaving Certificate formalities. They get Certificate of Registration with Unique NAA Enrollment ID.
- Total graduates till 25th June,2018 are 2238
- Alumni Registered to NAA till 1st March,2018 -1561
- Transparent Audits and Economics
- Yearly Scholarship named ‘Krishna-Kamal Scholarship’ of total worth10,000 for proposals of Final curricular Year projects by Alumnus Mr.NageshK. Pathrut
- Seed Money is given as foundation revenue for Passing out students /alumni who are willing to manufacture a product from his/her prototype to foster entrepreneurship skills of students/alumni
- The AWARDS with Cash PrizeBy Associationis supposed to declare to motivate, encourage the students for Co-curricular and Extracurricular(Sports) activities.
- College is strongly connected to alumni via different social medias such as Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Connections on Social Media till 15th July,2018
- Facebook Group-‘Constellation titled 'Alumni Association- Sinhgad Institutes, Solapur'’-1991 Members
- Facebook Page-Alumni Association- Sinhgad Institutes, Solapur-568 likes and 572 followers
- LinkedIn Official Profile- Alumni NBNSCOE,Solapur- 1305 Connections with Alumni,Staffs,International-National MNCs HRs, CEOs etcs.
- LinkedIn Official Page-N B NavaleSinhgad College of Engineering, Solapur (NBNSCOE ,Solapur)-824+ alumni 1,082 followers
- LinkedIn Official Group-Linking up,AlumniAssociation,Sinhgad Institutes,Solapur-12 members
- Civil Engineering Official LinkedIn Profile- CIVIL Alumni NBNSCOE, Solapur- 146 Connections
- CSE Engineering Official LinkedIn Profile-CSE Alumni NBNSCOE, Solapur-200 connection
- Electrical Engineering Official LinkedIn Profile - Electrical Alumni NBNSCOE,Solapur- 175 Connections
- E&TC Engineering Official LinkedIn Profile- ENTC Alumni NBNSCOE ,Solapur- 359 Connections
- Mechanical Engineering Official LinkedIn Profile- MECHANICAL ALUMNI NBNSCOE, Solapur-194 Connections
Name of Body Member
|1||Mr. Sanjay S. Navale|
M.A.(Geo.) B.Ed., B.P.Ed., M.B.A
Campus Director, NBNSCOE, Solapur
Jt Secretary, SPSPM, Kamalapur
|2||Dr. Shankar D. Nawale|
M. Tech. (E&TC), Ph.D. (VJTI, Mumbai & URTV, Italy) , Post-Doctorate
(LCIS, Grenoble University, France)
Principal, NBNSCOE, Solapur
|3||Mr. Kapilesh S. Swami|
Ph.D.* (CSE), M.Tech. (CE)
TPO, NBNSCOE, Solapur
|4||Mr. Sachin V. Joshi|
M.B.A. (Mrketing), B.Sc. (Electronics), ADCSSAA
Registrar, NBNSCOE, Solapur
|5||Mr. Abhaykumar M. Kalje|
B.E. (Mech), M.E. (Mech)
Academic Dean,NBNSCOE, Solapur
|6||Mr. Nagesh K. Pathrut|
B.E. (CSE)(2013-14 Batch Pass-Out), M.Tech.
Senior Software Engineer,
Persistent Systems, Pune
|7||Mr. Shrirang S. Aurangabadkar|
B.E. (Electrical)(2013-14 Batch Pass-Out), PGPPEM
Contract Manager, RIL, Jamnagar, Gujrat
|8||Mr. Prakash M. Chabukswar|
B.E. (Civil)(2013-14 Batch Pass-Out)
Junior Engineer, Solapur Municipal Corporation,
|9||Mr. Prathmesh M. Deshpande|
B.E. (Mech)(2013-14 Batch Pass-Out),
Design Engineer, Ador Welding Limited, Pune
|Alumni Annual General Meet||Date||No.of Alumni|
|First Alumni Meet-15||24th Jan,2015||43|
|Second Alumni Meet-16||28th Feb,2016||20|
|Third Alumni Meet-17||26th Feb,2017||88|
|Fourth Alumni Meet-18||24th Feb,2018||77|
|Fifth Alumni Meet-19||23rd Feb,2019||72|
|Sr. No.||Date of Body Meeting||Important Minutes of Meeting|
|2||25/02/2016||Regarding sanction of expenditure of Second Alumni Meet-16|
|3||10/01/2017||Regarding change in the Post of Secretary of Governing Body|
|4||11/02/2017||About third alumni Meet|
|5||21/03/2017||Regarding sanction of expenditure of Third Alumni Meet-17|
|6||05/08/2017||Regarding Approval of change in documents(Alumni Registration form/No Dues form/Letter Head/Vouchers etc)|
|7||24/2/18||Regarding Fourth Alumni Meet, Award|
|8||28//7/18||Regarding Revision of Awards, addition of Members in Body|
|9||23/2/19||Fifth Alumni Meet and making of Alumni Directory.|
Activity Summary & Other activities
Summary of Activities by Alumni Association
Activities related to Alumni organized by Association
Annual Alumni Meet
Governing Body Meet
Guest Lectures Arranged of Alumni
Workshop By Alumni
Session by Alumnus in Workshop
Soft-Skill Training Lecture Series
Self Defense Training Program
Other Activities of Alumni Association in AY2014-15
Name of Activity
Details of Activity
Guest Lecture ‘Guidance for Persistent Interview’
Delivered by Alumnus Mr.NageshPathrut, Persistant, Pune
Other Activities of Alumni Association in AY2015-16
Guest Lecture ‘TCS Preparation’
Delivered by Alumnus Mr.Yogesh Swami,TCS,CDAC Qualified with AIR 91
Guest Lecture ‘IT Experience’
26th March, 2016
Delivered by Alumna Ms. ViditaBisani,Accenture(Got extra increments for best performance in very short period)
Other Activities of Alumni Association in AY2016-17
Guest Lecture -Global Opportunities
Delivered by Alumnus Mr.ShailendraBhalekar,Senior Engineer on Project of BRT(Swargate to Katraj Lane),M.B.Patil Construction and Infrastructure
Guest Lecture -Session on “Ethical Hacking”
Delivered by Alumnus Mr.FazilKazi,Security Consultant at Deloitte
Guest Lecture -Electrical Engineering Carrier Scope and Growth Prospects
Delivered by Alumnus Mr. ShrirangAurangabadkar,
Manager @ Reliance, Jamnagar
(Completed PGP Projects Engg.&Mngmt, NICMAR, Pune)
Guest Lecture -At the bottom of Campus Recruitment
Delivered by Alumnus Mr.PriyalDudhagundi, Software Engineer,SyntelPvt.Ltd,Pune
Guest Lecture -Preparation of campus Recruitment
Delivered by Alumnus Mr.VighneshRachha
Application Developer Associate, Accenture Services Pvt.Ltd.Hyderabad
Guest Lecture -Motivated Ignition for Campus Recruitment
Delivered by Alumnus Mr.SumitChinchansure,Senior Software Application Development Associate Consultant, NTT Data,GDS,Pune
Guest Lecture -Guidance for Preparation for Campus Placement
Delivered by Alumna Ms. DevikaPhatate,Capgemini, Pune
Guest Lecture -“Guidance on Technical and Personal Development by Alumni”
Delivered by Alumni Mr. SumitChinchansure, NTT Data,GDS,Pune, Mr. PriyalDudhgundi, Mr. SachinPatil,Both from Syntel Pvt.Ltd,Pune
Other Activities of Alumni Association in AY2017-18
Guest Lecture -Scope of Civil Engineer in Different Fields Of Government and Private’
Delivered by Alumnus BarasvrajBirajdar
Guest Lecture on Sharing Experience and Suggestions to be successful
Delivered by Alumnus AmbadasMahanta
Self – Defense Program for Ladies Students from all Branch
17th and 18th Jan. 2018
Conducted by Alumna Miss. ShilpaDasari, Recognized Sports Girl @ State level
Soft-Skill Training(Weekly Lectures-Series for Each branch)
Conducted by Alumnae Ms.AnisaHota, Placed in Accenture Through College CPC and MsVishnupriya
Guest Lecture - ‘Preparation For Campus Drive’
Delivered by Alumna AishwaryaJagtap, Associate Software Engineer, Accenture, Pune
Guest Lecture - ‘Scope of Civil Engineer in current Market Scenario’
Delivered by Alumnus VinayakHanchate
Guest Lecture - ‘Scope of Mechanical Engineering in IT Industry’
Delivered by Alumnus Mr.FazilKazi, Security Consultant at Deloitte
Sharing Industrial Experience
28th August, 2017
Delivered by Alumnus Mr. VinayakYerate, Regal Beloite
Guest Lecture -Experience in Corporate World
Delivered by Alumnus Mr.FazilKazi, Security Consultant at Deloitte
Other Activities of Alumni Association in AY2018-19
Interaction With students TE-b & SE-A E&TC
By E&TC Alumni VigneshRaccha and ShrikantKankutla
Interaction With students FE Student
By E&TC Alumni VigneshRaccha
Interaction With TE E&TCstudents
By E&TC Alumnus DattatrayBhairi
3 Days Workshop on IoT and its Applications
By Alumnus Umar Rangrez,CloudRush
Other Yearly Activities by Association
- Krishna- Kamal Scholarship for Curricular BE projects By Alumnus
- Seed Money for Alumni who are expecting to develop as Entrepreneur
- SinhgadArjun Award and SinhgadVikram Award
- Invitation to Alumni As Judges to various technical events
- Conveying current activities and all about college to our alumni by Sending E-Connect and Semesterwise Newsletters to Alumni etc.
Pass-Out Year and Branch
Achievements & Awards
Senior Software Engineer, Persistent Systems.
Mr.SachinPatil had participated in 'Semicolon 2016' and got third prize across globe Persistent branches.
Senior Software Application Development Associate Consultant,NTT Data,GDS,Pune
Received Best Team Award for one of the project
Active participation in Japanese Buddy Program Award
Software Engineer, Syntel Pvt.Ltd,Pune
Promoted from AP1 to AP2
Kudos Award for first year
Clients & onsite Appreciation for different tools developed under value add(Tools ,which saves time & manual effort)
Presenting as a SPOC(Single point of contact) for his current Project
Application Developer Associate, Accenture Services Pvt.Ltd.,Hyderabad
2) Won Annual Accenture Innovation badge for suggesting ideas to improve one of the Accenture official community site.
3) Received Add-on Agnitio Award- Guru (level) (The top most award in Accenture for collaboration)
4) Winner of Get connected challenge conducted by Accenture Mobility Professional Community. Received a prize worth of 200$
5) Winner of #EHTransform competition conducted by Electronic and High Tech professional Community in Accenture.
6) Winner of MEBackToSchool challenge conducted by Media and Entertainment professional Community.
7) Won Add-on Agnitio Award- Rockstar (Second ranked award for collaboration)
contract Manager in RIL, Jamnagar,Gujrat
Competent Communication award in the Toastmasters International for public speaking at Reliance Greens Speakers Club, Jamnagar
Promoted as Assistant Manager,
From post Security Consultant at Deloitt
Some other Achievements of Alumni in AY 2017-18
- Rahul Dudhal (Mech) qualified Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector exam conducted by MPSC.
- Mr.Rakesh Mallinath Babanagare qualified the PSI exam conducted by MPSC.
- YadneshBasutkar and ,Mr Ajay Digole has Established a company named ‘Saksham Medicare and services ’ registered with college address with ISO Number.Theane to Company is given with name of son of BE Project Guide Prof S S Hipparagi as Gurudakshina to him. The product of company is the developed product of Final year Prototype designed in BE Project titled ‘Neonatal Jaundice Curing Machine’
- Alumnus YadneshBasutkar (E&TC) had been appointed as Lecturer in PradhanMantriKoushlyaVikasYojana (PMKVY),Government of India.
- Alumna AnisaHota(2016-17/Mechanical)had got awarded for an All-Rounder Performance for event "Spot The Star" held in her office @ Accenture
- Mr K S Survase,(Pass-out-2015-16) on Electrical Department N.B.N.S.C.O.E, Solapur Got 'ऊत्कर्ष' award in Precision Camshaft Ltd which is for Best Technical Person among 3 machine shop
- MrSurajPrakashMarje,(Pass-out- 2015-16)won H&PS – Zenith Award for the month of June 2018 in the young Champion Category
- Ronak Degaonkar achieved the COEP's Post graduation certificate along with the Certificate from Guinness World Records for Prajyot, and became "Officially Amazing"..!!
- Our E&TC alumni 2013-14 Pass-out batch, Manjunath Mosalgi has won Third rank for his seminar in Cadence User International Conference 2017 on 8th Sept,2017 held at Park Plaza, Banglore.The conference was only for employee and regarding development done by employee by using Candence Authorized tools.He presented one seminar On Optimization of test time and improvement of throughput using Candencetools in VLSI field.He had completed his MTech in VLSI field from AmrutaVishwaVidyalay,Banglore and joined comapy Adept Technology in Banglore recently.
- SachinPatil,(Alumnus of Computer Science Engineering, NBNSCOE,Solapur,2014 Pass out)
participated in 'Semicolon 2016' and got third prize across globe Persistent branches. Mr.SachinPatil has joined Persistent in Nov 2014 . He has been working in Persistent Systems since 2.5 years.He is currently 'Senior Software Engineer ' in Persistent Systems.
- Balkrishna Jadhav(Alumnus-Mechnical-2016-17 batch) has achieved the height of his desire with conquering the height of Mount Everest. He has trek and reach up to the third base camp the Mount Everest in 4-10th May,2018.He is alumnus of mechanical 2016-17 Pass-out batch.
- Alumnus Prathmesh Deshpande (Mech-2013-14)completed his Mtech from RIT,Sakhrale in 2018
Pass-outs AlumniPer Batch and NAA Registration Total
Total UG Graduates
NAA UG Registration
NAA Registration as per economic year
Alumni Registered to NAA in EY
Alumni Academic Report
Pass-out Student Group Photos
Social Media Connection
- Facebook Page: Alumni Association- Sinhgad Institutes, Solapur
- Facebook Group: Constellation titled 'Alumni Association- Sinhgad Institutes, Solapur'
- Central LinkedIn Profile: Alumni NBNSCOE,Solapur
- Departmental LinkedIn Profiles.
- LinkedIn Group: Linking up,Alumni Association,Sinhgad Institutes,Solapur
- LinkedIn Page: N.B. NAVALE SINHAGAD COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, KEGAON,SOLAPUR-PUNE ROAD,SOLAPUR
Alumni Association of N. B. Navale Sinhgad College of Engineering, Solapur
Opp. Solapur University, Solapur Kegaon, Solapur-Pune Highway
Dist. Solapur, Pincode- 413255
Prof. P. B. Lagdive,
Central Alumni Coordinator,
Departmental Alumni Coordinators:
|Sr. No.||Name of Staff||Department||Mail-ID|
|1||Prof. Surwase Atul B||E&TCfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||/Prof. Kulkarni Supriya S.||Electricalemail@example.com|
|3||/Prof. Hippargi Saanvi S.||Computerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|5||Prof. Lagdive Pradeep B.||Mechanicalemail@example.com|